Skip to content
- Build a windows command line launcher that can be used to do remote work from your computer as well as having local buttons.
- Allows separators and linebreaks. (More officially in 2.0.0 build 20.)
- Variable history.
- Add/Delete variable favorites.
- Allows some macros to be inserted where a path should go. (Usable in image path, command prefix and suffix.) (e.g. <appdir> for application directory and a few others.)
- Supports bmp, gif, jpg, png, exe, dll, and cpl files for button icons. (Right click the image file “…” button to see a pre built list of some.)
- Supports multiple layout files. (May have to select your button layout upon first load if you are still using 1.x versions.)
- New Layout Link button type which will load another layout from a button in addition to the built in menu for switching layouts.
Discuss this application at...
2.0.0 build 20
Monday, February 3, 2020
Saturday, April 25, 2020